1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner.
- AMD GPU Miner Linux/Windows: Download here
- NVIDIA GPU Miner Linux/Windows: Download here
- CPU Miner Windows/Linux:Download here
3. Configure your miner.
- AMD sgminer
Settings for Stratum (recommended):
sgminer -k decred -o http://dcr-gw.suprnova.cc:2255 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password -I 21 -w 64 -g 2
ccminer -a decred --url http://dcr-gw.suprnova.cc:3252 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
You then need to change "-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password" to reflect your own account. Eg, "-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword" Then go to "File => Save as" and save the file as "RunMe.bat" in the same folder as minerd. You are now ready to mine, double click on "RunMe.bat" to start mining. If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
4. Create a DCRcoin address to receive payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the DCRcoin client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.